IMPORTANT! Please read the provisions of this agreement carefully before using the website.
Use of the Kaspersky GSI Parser website (hereinafter the "Website") signifies your unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions of use. AO Kaspersky Lab (hereinafter "Kaspersky Lab") reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions of use at its own discretion, at any time and without prior warning, including modifications to the Website or any of its functionalities. Continued use of the Website after these changes signifies your acceptance of them. You may not use the Website if you do not consent to all the terms and conditions of use thereof.
Terms and definitions
- Software – the software, exclusive rights of which belong to Kaspersky Lab.
- Computer – operating system, virtual machine or hardware on which the Software is installed and/or used.
- System information – data containing information about the Computer.
- User (you) – natural person who lawfully uses the Software and has access to the Website.
- Report file - a report generated by the Kaspersky Get System Info utility that contains the information about the user's operating system.
- Link to the report - a URL address of the web page with the information from the uploaded report file.
Intellectual property rights
Kaspersky Lab owns all rights to the Website, including:
- exclusive rights;
- other types of rights as applicable.
Kaspersky Lab holds all the necessary rights, including:
- intellectual property rights;
- licence for the materials and information published on the Website, including but not limited to text-based, photographic, graphic, video and audio materials, and also computer programs, regardless of their type (hereinafter jointly referred to as "Content").
You may download, store on your Computer and/or publish any Content of the Website that is provided directly by Kaspersky Lab for the specified purposes via the Website, provided that you:
- do not remove or modify any copyright statements;
- use any Content downloaded from the Website using standard tools and do not distribute it.
Any alteration, misrepresentation, insertion of information, dissemination, publication or reproduction of the Content of the Website which is not expressly covered by the provisions of these terms and conditions of use is prohibited, with the exception of cases provided for by the applicable legislation.
This agreement does not entitle you in any way to use objects of intellectual property, including the Rights Holder's trade marks and service marks, with the exception of the rights granted to you by the Rights Holder.
General terms and conditions
Kaspersky Lab hereby grants you the right to use the Website and to examine its Content for private use in order to ensure that the Kaspersky Lab Software is compatible with the other software installed on the Computer and/or drivers making up the Computer and to fix any bugs in the software.
By uploading the report file to the Website, you acknowledge that you are the lawful owner of the uploaded object and that the object itself is not confidential and does not contain confidential information. By providing the object for analysis (uploading the object), you grant Kaspersky Lab a free-of-charge and exclusive licence to copy, store and delete the uploaded object for analysis purposes. The uploaded object will be stored on Kaspersky Lab's systems for no longer than 90 days, after which it will be deleted and cannot be restored.
We do not recommend sharing the report file and the link to the report with third parties and publishing them online.
The Website may not be used to create data, code or services for the purpose of detecting, blocking or removing viruses.
Interfering with the operation of the Website or gaining access to the Website's services through circumvention of the standard interface (by means of undocumented routes) is prohibited. Use of the Website must comply with statutory regulations, including the applicable legislative instruments and export and re-export rules.
User account creation
You must create an acount in order to use the website. To create your account, enter your email address and set a password.
User account settings
You can change your email address or password or permanently remove the account in the Manage Your Account section.
If your account is not accessed for 24 months, it will automatically be deleted and it will not be possible to restore it.
You will be emailed a warning 30 days in advance with instructions on how to prevent the deletion.
The report file will be uploaded to the Website as soon as you have agreed to the provisions of this agreement.
By uploading the report file to the Website, you agree that the following information about the system will be transferred to the Kaspersky Lab server:
Information about the hardware and software installed on the computer, including the version of the operating system and installed service packs, kernel objects, drivers, services, Microsoft Internet Explorer add-ons, printing system extensions, Windows Explorer plug-ins, loaded objects, Active Setup items, control panel applets, records from the hosts file and system registry, versions of browsers and mail clients, information about established network connections and open ports at the moment when the information is submitted.
A full list of the data processed can be found below:
- Date and time when data being submitted was gathered.
Computer details, including:
- BIOS details;
- Central processing unit (CPU) details;
- Win32 Config Manager error codes;
- Printers used, including the number of print tasks since the printing device was restarted last, printer status code at the time of data submission, network or local printer usage ID, Print Processor name, ID showing whether spooling and queuing is supported, name of the print server to which the network printer is connected, ID of printer availability as a shared resource, and name of the shared printing device;
- Video controllers, including device status information, ID of a custom configuration used by the device, values of current device settings and operating mode, date and time of the last device driver modification, video driver version, path to the INF file of the video adapter and section of the INF file with information for the video adapter, name of the installed video device driver, code of architecture and code of the type of video device memory, description of the video processor;
- Video monitors, including the unique monitor ID and device status at the time of data submission;
- Sound cards, including the unique ID of the device, status and state at the time of data submission;
- Logical drives, including description, name of the first class in the inheritance chain, unique ID, type of logical drive, type of file system of the partition, size of free disk space, code of the drive type, name of the logical drive, size of the logical drive, header of the logical drive volume, serial number of the logical drive;
- Network adapters, including adapter name, code of availability and status, ID of the type of network in use, ID showing whether or not an adapter is installed in the system, MAC address of the adapter, name of the adapter vendor, name of the network connection shown to the user, code of the status of adapter connection to the network, estimated current bandwidth in bits per second, adapter status at the time of data submission, date and time of the last adapter reboot, IP address of the gateway used by default, ID of DHCP usage, date and time of expiry of the IP address issued by the DHCP server, date and time of receipt of the IP address from the DHCP server, IP address of the DHCP server, DNS name of the domain to which the host belongs, list of DNS name suffixes added at the end of the host name during domain name resolution, ID of WINS usage, DNS name of the host, list of IP addresses used for DNS requests, ID of IP address registration in the domain, list of IP addresses associated with the adapter, IP Connection Metric data, ID of TCP/IP usage, values of settings and device status;
- Computer name;
- Name of the domain or workgroup to which the computer belongs, code of computer role in the domain or workgroup;
- Information about the computer manufacturer, computer name as specified by the manufacturer, contact details of the computer support service;
- Server Mode activation ID and code of computer usage, computer status at the time of data submission;
- Name of the current user, including the domain or computer name.
OS information, including:
- Boot device and boot type;
- OS version and name, including information about OS service packs installed;
- Country code;
- Operating system description;
- Size of physical memory in use and free physical memory, size of free memory in current pages of the paging file, and size of free virtual memory;
- OS installation date and time;
- Last boot up date and time;
- Local date and time at the moment of data submission;
- OS vendor;
- List of supported languages;
- Number of currently running processes;
- Number of user sessions for which the operating system stores status information at the time of data submission;
- OS architecture ID;
- OS language version installed;
- Paging file size;
- ID of the partition where the OS is installed;
- Full path to system directory;
- Total size of virtual memory and available physical memory.
- Information about environment variables.
Information about Warning or Error system events over the past three days at the time of data submission, including:
- Event subcategory and text name of the subcategory;
- Value of the last 16 bits of the event property;
- Event ID;
- Code of event ID;
- Name of the WinNT event log file;
- Message shown in the event log file and event ID;
- Name of the source to which the event relates;
- Time when the event was generated and time of the event record in the log;
- User name in the system at the time of the event.
Information about user accounts, including:
- Name of Windows account in the domain;
- Account description;
- Name of the domain to which the account belongs;
- Date and time of account creation;
- ID of the local account attribute;
- User security identifier;
- Security identifier type code;
- Current state of the object.
Information about products installed, including:
- Product name;
- Product removal string;
- Name of product vendor;
- Product version;
- Installation date;
- Full path to product directory;
- Language localization of the product.
Information about services:
- Name of the file that executes the service;
- Full path to the binary file of the service;
- Unique ID of the service;
- Service type;
- Service process ID;
- ID showing that the service can be suspended or stopped;
- Service description;
- Name displayed by the service;
- ID showing that the service is running;
- Service start mode;
- Name of the account under which the service has been started;
- Current service state;
- Current service status;
- Information about modules used by the service process.
- Information about registry keys.
Information about Browser Helper Objects (BHO), including:
- GUID of the object;
- AppID of the object;
- Object name;
- Object file details;
- Thread model;
- Language localization.
Information about drivers, including:
- ID of the driver device class;
- Name of the device that uses the driver;
- Date of driver creation by the vendor;
- Name of the driver vendor;
- Driver version;
- Driver name;
- Attribute showing that the driver is digitally signed;
- Driver location;
- Current driver status;
- ID of driver's PnP compatibility.
Information about shared folders, including:
- Alias of the full path to a shared folder;
- Local path to a folder;
- ID of the limitation on the number of simultaneous connections to the folder;
- Current status of access to the directory.
Information about open ports:
- Protocol ID (TCP or UDP);
- ID of the process that uses the port to establish a connection;
- IP addresses and numbers of open ports of the connection parties;
- Connection status.
Information about executable files on the computer, including:
- Value of %TEMP% variables;
- Full path to the folder without the use of environment variables;
- Information about executable files in the folder:
- File name;
- Version of the product to which the file relates;
- File version;
- File type;
- Name of the file directory;
- File size on disk;
- Size of a compressed file on disk (if the file is compressed);
- File creation date;
- File modification date;
- Date when the file was accessed last;
- ID of the file type: read-only, archived, compressed, hidden, system, or temporary file;
- Name of the product to which the file belongs;
- File description;
- Hash sum (MD5) of the file.
- Value of the key registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\Components\34\1103\184.108.40.206\Statistics\AVState
- Value of the key registry:
- Value of the key registry:
Information about software errors:
- ID of the data collection subsystem that operated when the error occurred;
- Error number;
- Error name.
- List of the right holder's product dumps detected in the system.
- Reports of the right holder's Klnagchk utility (if detected in the system).
- Files of the right holder's product update reports.
- Detected memory dump files of the right holder's products from the \Tiny Dumps directory.
- Information about settings of installed products of the right holder.
- Detected report files of the KAVRemover utility of the right holder.
- Information about settings of the Internet Explorer, Mozilla, and Chrome browsers at the time of data submission.
Event log files, including:
- Windows event log (files with the .evt and .evtx extensions);
- SQL servers
- KAVRemover utilities
- Installations of Kaspersky Lab product updates
- AVZ utilities
- Files: %WinDir%\inf\setupapi*.log and %WinDir%\setup*.log
Information about Kaspersky Lab products installed on the computer, including:
- Contents of the system registry keys: HKLM\Software\KasperskyLab\, HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\, HKCU\Software\KasperskyLab\, HKCU\Software\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab, KLM|HKCU\Software\KasperskyLab\protected, KLM|HKCU\Software\KasperskyLab\environment.
- List of Kaspersky Security Center plug-ins specified in the system registry key: HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\Components\28\Plugins
- List of versions of applications and libraries (files with the .exe, .dll, .sys, and .kdl extensions) on the computer in the directories:
- %ProgramFiles%\Kaspersky Lab\
- %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\*\Bases\Cache\
- %ProgramData%\Kaspersky Lab\*\Bases\Cache\
- Files: u0607g.xml, u1313g.xml
- Results of execution of the “avp.com STATISTICS” and “avp.com EXPORT” commands.
- Detected files of tiny dumps of Kaspersky Lab products
- Information about dumps and logs in User system directories %WinDir%, %WinDir$\Minidump
- Information that software is incompatible with Rightholder’s products including:
- Information about system drivers that are incompatible with Rightholder’s products,
- Information about third party drivers that are incompatible with Rightholder’s products,
- Information about running third party applications that are incompatible with Rightholder’s products,
- Information about running services that are incompatible with Rightholder’s products.
No technical support is provided.
THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMMERCIAL QUALITY, SUITABILITY FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE RIGHTS HOLDER SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES ARISING AS A RESULT OF OR IN ANY WAY LINKED TO USE OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE.
The agreement is governed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
This information is published on the page Contact Information.